Apart from most popular personality disorders such as bipolar, narcissist and borderline, the worst one is a girl with Daddy Issues.
This kind of disorder makes it nearly impossible to make a healthy relationship. You will see a lot of red flags (look below).
There were many cases when men ended in jail, dead, or became mentally ill due to unhealthy relationship with a woman of this type.
So What Are Daddy Issues Symptoms?
Usually women with such issues tend to express these traits:
- Attention Seeking. Most women seek for attention, but in this case it’s much higher degree. Such woman will often flirt for attention (and what not).
- Excessive Flirt and being Sexually Aggressive (as above).
- Insecurity, Jealousy. Constant signs of jealousy, they have a need to be in control of their boyfriend (possibly you).
- She will blame you for anything, even if it’s really some tiny reason.
- She will try to spend her whole time with you.
- Testing you constantly.
- Might become (or already is) sociopath and/or narcissist.
But wait… What’s the reason?
As you can partially guess by its name, such disorder might be the effect of:
- Being treated like a princess by her father.
- Father is being treated really bad by mother regardless of his investment for family. Young girl sees that and adapts how she perceives men from now on.
- Divorced parents, children girl lives with mother, who often blames her ex husband, which changes the view of child.
- Father cheated (or mother, in such case she “inherits” her behavior, and is more likely to cheat too).
- Alcoholism of father.
These are the most common reasons. In most cases it’s neither healthy nor rewarding for men to stay in such relationship with partner that has this personality disorder. If you want to give it a go, then ask yourself if it’s worth it.
And if by any case you came here looking for opinion about movie Daddy Issues (2016), then it’s a great comedy. You should watch it.