A lot of guys seem to blame their failures on Hypergamy, and when it happens, a woman that was previously considered hot, now for them is just a woman who is after money and/or status.
However they shouldn’t blame it, they should explore, welcome and embrace it. Why? Because we live in the age of internet, the “algorithm” of Hypergamy was exposed long ago, and described many times on different websites.
All women are subject to hypergamous instincts, which means all heterosexual women are attracted to same things, and vice versa – males as well, are slaves to this rule.
If you went on Wikipedia to read about it, you would see big wall of text (as always) and its definition – women preferring to marry men with higher status than they are.
But this term covers much more than that!
MGTOW’s and Red Pill’s Hypergamy Definition
Everyone in the world has their own little idea of what other gender might find attractive about them or about their gender in general.
Then, one day, they explore the commonly accepted options and they get to know that Red Pill is based on objective facts (all facts are objective, otherwise it wouldn’t be a fact, however many people tend to take their own subjective opinions as facts, which is wrong). And MGTOW expresses men’s subjective perception of world and women.
What you read on this site is based on objective truth, so it’s closer to Red Pill than to MGTOW.
Back to Hypergamy, it defines to what women are subconsciously attracted.
They will always feel attracted to men who express these values (note it doesn’t mean they will cheat with such person). If we were to look deeply into each point, then this list would be quite extensive, so don’t worry if you don’t meet certain requirements, as you can attract women with other qualities). Sorted randomly.
Rules of attraction:
- Look. Clothes, haircut, height, face, are important. Body shape is also big factor here.
- Character traits, your hobbies, passion, if her life can relate to you anyhow in any field.
- Social Skills (this includes how positive aura/vibes you project (this is especially interesting), how strong your frame is, how cool and funny guy you are, how good you are in interacting with other people, how or if you stand out positively when surrounded by other guys, how famous you are among other girls, if her friends like you or not, and so on).
- Money and Assets. A lot of guys fail here and take it too personally, or blame women for that, but they shouldn’t. The reason for this is simply because women in their subconscious state of mind will try to find the safest option (provider) for her and their children. Most women probably wouldn’t care too much about money if not their biological, inner need to make their children survive and have a better childhood than his peers.
- Education and Job. Same as above.
- Status. Imagine minimal wage American going to India. He’s immediately of higher status, as he earns more than 95% of population there. Women see a lot of benefit in such person, as he could be the one to take her to USA and ensure safer future for their children, than in case of marrying other average Indian guy.
All these things are wired deeply in women. Most of these traits/values can pass to their children. For example if husband is in very good shape (does a lot of gym) then that masculine trait can be perceived as good, strong genes. Same goes for other values mentioned on the list. They also increase your SMV (Sexual Market Value).
That’s it for now, I will update the article meanwhile, as there are other things worth mentioning (one of them being divorces) – which are strongly related to hypergamy.